Intern @ HD
Start your career in a challenging, yet rewarding, design environment.
Get real industry experience while also building out your design portfolio, and even get some college credit out of the way.
Hester Designs offers unpaid internship opportunities for the summer, fall, and spring semesters, lasting 10 to 16 weeks. Interns learn and develop best practices for design production, brand conception and brand management, and print, digital, and web design.
We look for motivated self-starters who love design. Please refer to our list of qualities and qualifications we look for in our applicants. If you are interested in applying for an internship position at Hester Designs, fill out the form at the bottom the page with your portfolio, resume, and cover letter attached.
Qualities We Look For
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Motivated self-starter
- Curiosity and drive to learn
- A love for design and branding
- Familiarity/working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year design experience, freelance or design school applicable
- High school diploma
Apply to Intern @ HD!
If you believe you would be a good fit at HD, please fill out the form below, attaching your resume, portfolio, and cover letter. Thank you for your submission!